Sunday, October 24, 2010

J'Adore

If you haven't been in to Coquette in North Hills, then you are missing out! Once again, we were in Coquette for Sunday brunch and they did not disappoint. The crepes are delish, the oeufs are perfection (even my husband gives their poached eggs a thumbs up - which is rare!) and the service is attentive. Besides the menu items that I could rave on and on about, I also love taking in the ambiance and decor. The ivory, black and tan really make an impression on me. It just feels lovely. And I will admit to all of you that quite a while back, while on our 1st visit to Coquette, that I took pictures of the tiled floor with my phone. I just fell in love with the pattern and decided to snap the pics so I could use it as a reference one day for ... not sure. But anyway, the decor really lends to the open and catered to feeling you get while dining.

One part of the ambiance that I love is the windows/doors that open so you can dine al fresco. With the sunny crisp days of Fall upon us, this just makes my day. I also love this in the Spring when you start to get the hint of warmth coming in. Nothing can make me smile more.

My phone camera photos did not do the restaurant any justice, so I went on over to the Coquette website and snagged a few - so please visit here for more images and info! Bon Appetit!






No comments:

Post a Comment